At Tanner's Turf we aspire to change people’s lives with our maintenance free turf installations and we pride ourselves in our customer service experience
Our team is extremely happy every time we get the chance to show our customers the great work we are capable of
We have experience with golf greens and artificial turf, as well as a vast understanding of landscape maintenance and design. Our team is a combination of hard working and enthusiastic individuals who also want to show our customers the exceptional work we do.
If you are interested in an amazing opportunity with Tanner's Turf, we ask that you apply online by filling out our Employment Application form and upload a detailed Cover Letter, Resume, and a copy of your Class 5 Driver’s License.
Turf Care Specialists
We Offer The Following:
- flexible work hours (standard work hours are 7am to 3pm)
- benefits for full time employees
- bonuses .... and much more!
There is potential to grow with Tanners Turf.
Full time or Part time opportunities are available to start as soon as possible.
Salary plus incentives is commensurate with experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Physical ability to carry out the necessary job duties
- Effective time management is a must
- Ability to take necessary direction
- Good communication skills required (both written and verbal).
- Knowledge of basic tool use. Some on the job training will be provided.
Please Note: heavy lifting is required as well as digging and utilizing a power rake.
One year recent, related experience desired but not required.
Class 5 driver’s license is mandatory as well as your own vehicle.
How to Apply
You can apply online for this amazing opportunity by filling out our Employment Application form and upload a detailed Cover Letter, Resume and a copy of your class 5 driver’s license. For more information and details about this opportunity feel free to private message us.